First Post of My New Blog






Are you a fishing enthusiast? Or, a fan of the outdoors in general? This blog may be for you!

This is my first post; think of this as a companion to my YouTube channel. I've been making fishing and outdoor videos for a little over a year now. A lot of what I write will go along with the videos that I post. If you are already a viewer or subscriber, I hope you enjoy the blog!

If you happen to stumble upon this little blog, and know nothing of my channel, consider checking it out!

There also may be some content on here that has nothing to do with the YouTube channel. If you are interested in my channel, click on the link below:

www.youtube.com/maineangler

I may also be doing a few posts referencing some of my older videos. Maybe I will even post non-fishing and outdoor posts!

Save 10% on all orders at Rapala.com! Just enter code FISH10 at checkout. Some exclusions apply.


Stay tuned!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exploring the Abandoned Cascade Woolen Mill in Oakland, Maine

Smallmouth Bass Fishing on Phillips Lake in Maine

Fishing at Night with Black Lures